Demar Derozan says Drake dropping a new mixtape in early 2015

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Great if true but I remember Drake saying he wasn't doing anymore mixtapes. Still, mixtape for the first half of next year and an album in the fall would be :blessed:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Drake stay active, his throwaways are even hits:heh:
dem shyts be better than his singles and a lot of songs on his album:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I think Drake should chill.

Unless he feels threatened that people will lose interest anytime soon (which I doubt).

He's been on everything! There's nothing wrong with making people anticipate.

I also think he's above mixtapes at this point and he did say he wasn't doing mixtapes anymore.

I would take this with a grain of salt. This new era of reporters/bloggers is so consistently inaccurate its ridiculous. Everyone is looking for something to give them attention, likes, hits, views, etc.

Remember Black October? The Rick Ross & Drake Mixtape that never dropped etc.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think Drake should chill.

Unless he feels threatened that people will lose interest anytime soon (which I doubt).

He's been on everything! There's nothing wrong with making people anticipate.

I also think he's above mixtapes at this point and he did say he wasn't doing mixtapes anymore.

I would take this with a grain of salt. This new era of reporters/bloggers is so consistently inaccurate its ridiculous. Everyone is looking for something to give them attention, likes, hits, views, etc.

Remember Black October? The Rick Ross & Drake Mixtape that never dropped etc.

I guess when he sees rick ross drop two studio albums in the same calendar year, he might feel the need to think he needs to drop something :yeshrug: :heh: