Democrats Already Rigging Next Primary?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is fine. This video is even more reason why I want Bernie to run in 2020. At first, I wanted him to groom the next president, but it's clear the corporatists are still trying to run things.
Bernie will be 79 in 2020. 80 by inauguration day. 84 by the time his term ends. Ya'll must not spend a lot of time around elderly people. All these old heads :camby:.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They should nominate the person who appeals to the most voters, not the person who takes legal bribes and doesn't prosecute billionaires.
Hillary got the most votes in the last election. :TrumpSigh:

She still lost though. :yeshrug:

People should actually get into the practice of voting. You'd be amazed at the type of change that comes about by actually voting. Elections were held here yesterday. There was only 8% turnout. :gucci:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Bernie will be 79 in 2020. 80 by inauguration day. 84 by the time his term ends. Ya'll must not spend a lot of time around elderly people. All these old heads :camby:.
He can be presudent at that age no prob.
He just cant campaign at that age.
Campagning takes a toll on an old man

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Other takeaways were that people want change, at least democrats do, and they feel one of the better ways to do it is through having younger candidates.

But this was largely seen before the election just by looking at donations and funds raised for their campaigns.

Daps
Are you suggesting democrats should nominate someone who won't offend racist?

I'm saying the government isn't going to stop them from calling us nikkas, so stop talking about social justice at least until they get into the White House. Even then, all this bullshyt about unity will never happen. At least get the votes, and the votes need to be in key states to win the electoral college. Those working class whites know they control elections from now on.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm saying the government isn't going to stop them from calling us nikkas, so stop talking about social justice at least until they get into the White House. Even then, all this bullshyt about unity will never happen. At least get the votes, and the votes need to be in key states to win the electoral college. Those working class whites know they control elections from now on.
It's not about unity. :stopitslime: