Democrats are losing their most loyal voters: black women.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Your idol Hillary would be doing a huge favor talking about these issues that Democrats face instead of bytching about the election and Bernie.

Hillary wasn't gonna help blk folks out if she won :russ:

would've been an influx of middle eastern immigrants and a rise in their kinda activities. Blacks would fall even further...perfect time now for nikkas to stop being obsessed with the news and find a place in this economy. shyt is so prime right now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Hillary wasn't gonna help blk folks out if she won :russ:

would've been an influx of middle eastern immigrants and a rise in their kinda activities. Blacks would fall even further...perfect time now for nikkas to stop being obsessed with the news and find a place in this economy. shyt is so prime right now.

Maybe maybe not. While I'd prefer her over the current choice we had my point was Hillary could be using her platform to reflect on the issues that currently and down the line hurt the party with black voters.

Nothing wrong with middle eastern immigrants coming here. We already have process in places to not let anyone come in unchecked

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Maybe maybe not. While I'd prefer her over the current choice we had my point was Hillary could be using her platform to reflect on the issues that currently and down the line hurt the party with black voters.

Nothing wrong with middle eastern immigrants coming here. We already have process in places to not let anyone come in unchecked
It is a problem because they get benefits lower socioeconomic black americans can't get. A lot then assimilate w/ the ideology of cacs too.

Hillary definitely could be but this just exposing how much of a fraud she is. If the dems want to win they either need to muzzle her or have her strongly support a legit candidate. If Hillary runs again the Dems will lose because the primaries will be sloppy which will create a worse divide than last year.