Deontay Wilder: Joshua said Im too easy....but he dont wanna sign that contract though:mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't Wilder have a fight coming up? How bout hype that up instead of being on Joshua dikk 24/7. Realistically Joshua has a path to 2-3 major checks just fighting Brits before he would "need" Wilder. I think it would be wise for Wilder to handle his upcoming biz and find a way to generate buzz to get his own PPV power in the states without Joshua over the next year or two
That sounds like a person who is scary though

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The same as always....Femi knocks him cold...there's no way someone who fights as sloppy as Wilder doesn't get taken apart by Femi in textbook fashion.

:stopitslime:

Sloppy? :hhh:

Wilders technique is going to be perfected by the time he gets in the ring with AJ. He's been spotted training already :ohhh:

animated-windmill-image-0030.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm getting a Bowe "dump the title in the trash cuz he don't want none of Lennox" vibe from AJ...

His handlers know AJ can't beat that jab and son don't have the stamina to stay on his feet...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Sloppy? :hhh:

Wilders technique is going to be perfected by the time he gets in the ring with AJ. He's been spotted training already :ohhh:

animated-windmill-image-0030.gif

Well, well, well....what do we have here?:ohhh:

Another fighter in the @merklman stable who's gonna have to lose his belt to ANOTHER undefeated American fighter of mine just like Froch & Brook did before him:youngsabo:

It's only a matter of time before #TeamNewzz sends Wilder to collect Anthony Joshua's soul from your stable breh
tumblr_n6dcmu39ve1rewxbho1_500.gif

:bombzquad: #BombZquad