Did nba 2k14 fix 3 point cheese online?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i play myteam and im not sure if the earlier rounds are set on the pro difficulty or something... but its pretty easy to hit 3s... that are open shots... im not sure if the steph/dell curry type spam players are still as bad...

overall the gameplay is immensely better tho... i still havent mastered defense but the game is just much more realistic

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i play myteam and im not sure if the earlier rounds are set on the pro difficulty or something... but its pretty easy to hit 3s... that are open shots... im not sure if the steph/dell curry type spam players are still as bad...

overall the gameplay is immensely better tho... i still havent mastered defense but the game is just much more realistic

i was going to make a thread on the myteam mode.

is it any good?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
do people still spam it?

Only nikka ive seen was this chump with the Knicks shooting 40+ 3s with Melo, Shump and Smith.

Too me though its still the off ball d that makes online unplayable. Dudes sitting back in passing lanes while the cpu guards your perimeter player is just:why:

With that said like dude said above gameplay looks and feels so real still almost a mobth after release that I still will log on and play through the bs

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i was going to make a thread on the myteam mode.

is it any good?

make the thread... it needs to be discussed... its all i play... i love the mode...they made it much more interesting and cheaper to get good players... with the booster mode... i dropped like 100 bucks on my team 2k13 i dont care... but the mode itself is still the best thing going in sports games in my oppinion... and worth the cop...

im still figurin out gameplay... but at first i regretted getting the current gen version... but after playing it for the last 3 days... no regrets at all... ill get my moneys worth cause myteam is as addicting as ever.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
dudes still spam threes. even if they not droppin dudes spam them. my team is ok, but playing allstar teams all the time is gay. *goes back to playing teamup*