Dirty Fighting 101

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This video and almost everybody in it disgust me :hhh:

Can't stand how some consider rule bending & cheating "crafty & intelligent" boxing.

It's why i could never fukk with B-Hop...to me, low blows, rabbit punching, headbutts, excessive holding/clinching etc. is a worse form of "cheating" than even Steroid use...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ghatdamm Mike Tyson was flagarant with his after the bell hits. He seemingly enjoyed it and invited the fukkery that came with it

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
This video and almost everybody in it disgust me :hhh:

Can't stand how some consider rule bending & cheating "crafty & intelligent" boxing.

It's why i could never fukk with B-Hop...to me, low blows, rabbit punching, headbutts, excessive holding/clinching etc. is a worse form of "cheating" than even Steroid use...

:myman:

Feel the same way about B-Hop

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Ghatdamm Mike Tyson was flagarant with his after the bell hits. He seemingly enjoyed it and invited the fukkery that came with it

He loved those disrespectful, "take this with you" after-the-bell shots.

Rabbit punching is probably the most dangerous foul. Of all the common fouls, I'd like refs should really enforce that more because of the dangers.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Had to re-upload an updated version since Don King Promotions keeps filing copyright claims