DMX & Eminem's Ja Diss

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was this considered etherous or forgettable?

I think its one of the more underrated diss tracks, and one of ems better productions

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6ib9zbsz0[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When this shyt dropped I hyped it to the homies as the greatest diss track ever, I'm not 13 anymore but shyt is still hella dope

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Always wanted an Em and X collab but this beat sucked. Em probably produced this circus sounding shyt.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they supposedly recorded another collab but still hasnt seen light of day

Exclusive: Eminem & DMX Collabo In The Works, "We're Going To See Hip-Hop History"

Monday, Nov 7, 2011 12:25PM

Grammy-winning rapper Eminem is helping DMX regain his career spark by teaming up with the former Ruff Ryders leader for a collaboration.

According to producer veteran Cavie, X and Em's record is currently in production.

"That right there, I'm going to be honest with you, it was just an idea we were throwing around and it kind of just stuck -- I probably should give all the credit to that to my man Ali and [Def Jam executive] Randy Acker," Cavie told SOHH. "They got ties with Marshall [Eminem] and they were like, 'We're good with Marshall and we're good with X. How can we make this record happen?' To my knowledge, they've already had the phone conversation, they've already spoke, everything is good. They talked on a real level. I don't want to get too deep into it but they've already spoken and the record is in the making. We're just waiting for all of the particulars to come flying. We're going to see hip-hop history."