DNA Tribes admixture results of 9 regions and 21. Relates to earlier thread (eyes).

Daps
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2013-02-11.pdf

As I suspected, my own race, Malay, has a lot of admixture.

Filipinos, and other eastern Island south east Asians, represented by the Iban borneo, seem to be the most "pure" south east Asians.

Lot's of "black" genes in most of these people. My own race has a lot of it actually.

eastasiansadmixture.jpg

The easterners don't have as much, but it is noticeable in Japanese, South Han and the deep of south china (Naxi)

eastasianspt2.jpg

The Altai people ( Manchurians, Mongols, xibo, yakut) have almost none.

northerners.jpg

It's reflected in the phenotype.

Malay

malay.jpg

borneo

borneo.jpg

Average hong kong women

averagehongkongface.jpg

Average mongolian women

averagemongolianwoman.jpg

Original inhabitants of japan before the Yayoi invasion.

Ainu%20Chief%201920s.jpg

After seeing so many Northern Chinese in the Bay Area, I notice a similarity between them and my Maternal Grandma. It's crazy to see a Northern Chinese Population show up on my test.

dnatribes8.jpg

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Interesting results. I thought your father was a different type of Asian? I only vaguely remember a thread you made on SOHH mentioning him, so I'm probably not remembering right.

Daps
all my friends, majority of my past girlfriends and love interests, and even my current assiociates in the things im doing right now all come from the closest genetic groups to my genotype.

nepotism is real. it is amazing how real it is. racism is natural.

dnatribes13.jpg

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
all my friends, majority of my past girlfriends and love interests, and even my current assiociates in the things im doing right now all come from the closest genetic groups to my genotype.

nepotism is real. it is amazing how real it is. racism is natural.
shut the fukk up :laff:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Gundumb how mad does that Kevin Durant commercial make you?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1WLiy11DU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
all my friends, majority of my past girlfriends and love interests, and even my current assiociates in the things im doing right now all come from the closest genetic groups to my genotype

So all the women who left you and the work associates you complained disrespected you were all from your genetic group? Clearly all that "nepotism" is working out well.

Daps
So all the women who left you and the work associates you complained disrespected you were all from your genetic group? Clearly all that "nepotism" is working out well.

what woman left me? I have never been dumped before. i have been rejected at the gate, but never dumped or cheated on.

my assiociates in other places besides work.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow friend, you're special, like everyone else.
BCDYv.gif

Fortunately, God only differentiates between who is demonic and who is not so lets try to get on his level in the future.