Do Nipsey and Problem Have Beef?

Daps
Seemed like DJ Mustard was throwing shots at League of Stars on his mixtape. I've never heard of a problem between YG and Problem but if their boys are beefing maybe they both got thrown in the Mix. Those 4Hunnid sweaters be out there. Hell maybe he was taking shots at Nip and YG.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This n'i'g'g'a problem clowned out g; he too extra'd out.....and he wack

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Problem from Palmer Blocc...Crip hood.

Anyways on the topic...dude could be dissin Nip. He's his competition. Said some shyt bout "Orchestrating beefs even muslims couldnt call off"...I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Nipseys a Muslim. Problem talks bout "On tracks you getting lapped quick"...Nipsey got the Marathon Mixtapes...the upcoming one called Victory Lap. Could also be talkin bout one of them TDE (Top Dawg ENT) nikkas...they got a bunch of sweaters everywhere, so that could fit the sweater line...and theres lots of dawg reference... "I hear that wolfin...all bark"...and "Every dog has a day...and this could be your one"..."You barkin up the wrong tree" . Frankly he could be dissing both...or neither.

I think both. He was mos def throwing subliminals.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Is Nipsey ever gonna sign to a label so he can release a real LP. Whatever happened to him hooking up with Ross?