do people still deny Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it's only a matter of time before science figures out there's WAY more to evolution than just natural selection.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
i wonder if people on the coli, if there are some that still deny it.
no need to deny a theory that still hasn't and will never be proven.

Also if you knew your history you would know that Darwin's theory of evolution applied to humans and he along with many other "scientists" believed that the white man was the ultimate form of evolved mankind and that blacks were an inferior and completely separate species. Darwin is one of the brains behind eugenics and scientific racism, quit repeating what you saw on tv and heard in science class and start doing real research. Yall quote scientists and don't even know who they really are and what they believed in. Darwin laid the foundation for Hitler

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
There's a small minority on this forum who don't accept it. You can hear some of their reasons for not accepting it repeated in this discussion

No one has to accept a theory. It on those who are putting it forth to PROVE the theory to be valid. The people who believe in this theory can't even prove its validity yet you expect people to "accept" it.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
no need to deny a theory that still hasn't and will never be proven.

Also if you knew your history you would know that Darwin's theory of evolution applied to humans and he along with many other "scientists" believed that the white man was the ultimate form of evolved mankind and that blacks were an inferior and completely separate species. Darwin is one of the brains behind eugenics and scientific racism, quit repeating what you saw on tv and heard in science class and start doing real research. Yall quote scientists and don't even know who they really are and what they believed in. Darwin laid the foundation for Hitler

:snoop:

Read this book bruh

4136733.jpg

also, dawrin has no control over what his racist family members decided to do in his "name" after he was dead in gone.

Part one of my speech on Charles Darwin and his abolitionist roots, based on the book "Darwin's Sacred Cause." Taken from CFI Ft. Lauderdale's Darwin Day 2012.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
i don't need someone to tell me about darwin, i know what his works are about and there was scientific racism throughout his studies.

The Subtitle for Origin of Species :"The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"

favored races applied to animals and humans and part of his doctrine was that the white race was the pinnacle of human evolution while negroes and asiatics were considered to be inferior. This is a fact, and you not knowing this reveals that you are not familiar with his writings. Watching and reading OTHER people speak about his works is not the same as studying them for yourself. Go read his book Origin of species and then we can talk. His works were the foundation for scientific racism from america to germany.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
i don't need someone to tell me about darwin, i know what his works are about and there was scientific racism throughout his studies.

The Subtitle for Origin of Species :"The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"

favored races applied to animals and humans and part of his doctrine was that the white race was the pinnacle of human evolution while negroes and asiatics were considered to be inferior. This is a fact, and you not knowing this reveals that you are not familiar with his writings. Watching and reading OTHER people speak about his works is not the same as studying them for yourself. Go read his book Origin of species and then we can talk. His works were the foundation for scientific racism from america to germany.