Do/Should Dems Run On (Some Of) The Bannon Platform Now?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Bannon is so disgusting to look at... YUCK!
:hubie:Bannon was a good looking man before he took up alcoholism as a hobby.

BannonHBSyearbook.jpg

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Bannon is a genius and will influence both parties. Facts. Economic nationalism without the racism will be adopted for everybody.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Bernie was pretty successful at it. That's why Clinton and the DNC did everything they could to stop him. And Bernie should stick with his approach with very little changes.
There was no conspiracy to oust sanders. Nobody on capital hill fukks with him like that as he has made a career out of being an outsider. When nobody fukks with you in politics, you don't accomplish anything and you don't move up the ladder. Remind you of anybody?

Folks still shytting on Hillary after all this evidence of election tampering. I see you. And will continue to call you out.

@For Da Bag name 3 politicians on Capital Hill that even come close to sharing sanders' views? I'll wait.

Dude is on an island by himself and wants to row over to the mainland and run shyt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There was no conspiracy to oust sanders. Nobody on capital hill fukks with him like that as he has made a career out of being an outsider. When nobody fukks with you in politics, you don't accomplish anything and you don't move up the ladder. Remind you of anybody?

Folks still shytting on Hillary after all this evidence of election tampering. I see you. And will continue to call you out.

@For Da Bag name 3 politicians on Capital Hill that even come close to sharing sanders' views? I'll wait.

Dude is on an island by himself and wants to row over to the mainland and run shyt.

Haha. You shyt on Sanders for being a loser. Then complain about election tampering against Hillary. The irony.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Nobody with a brain is considering this. Don't take OP seriously, please.

I’m dead serious. Except I don’t agree with Bannons *full* platform which is essentially to preserve American nationalism economics and social issues for whites. (I.e. anti-immigration)