Do you let your girl know about your dirt?

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Niccas be trying to keep shyt on the slick and live secret live then get hemmed up and lose it all.

Best is let her see some shyt, let her in on some of that dirt cause if she continue to ride then you know shyt go down she gonna know what to expect and stay with you as opposed to learning all of it fresh when it go down and react off emotion.

Nicca was tryin' to tell me some shyt like "oh but if you break up then she knows blah blah" well shyt if you did something super serious than of course you take it to the grave but if you getting paper on the slick then you might as well fill shawty in, throw her a couple bucks-let her hold a lil suttin to put up. I mean if you got a girl that ain't on instagram 24/7 like a real chick that loves to take care of you. You gotta take them risks to live good and if she the type that rather you not risk after knowing because she rather have you then that brehs is that love doe.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
if you wanna give the bytch money it goes from your pocket to hers

you dont try to hook her up direct with your line of income :dahell: only bad shyt can come from that

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
if you wanna give the bytch money it goes from your pocket to hers

you dont try to hook her up direct with your line of income :dahell: only bad shyt can come from that
nah neva that , but she can know how it's coming at least know if it's legit or not and maybe some of the logistics but not the whole painting. To keep it away from her and thats your main would be counter productive

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
speak on it

If it's your main main then you gotta let her know some of it for sure. Because shyt can go south real quick if you're serious about a chick hard and she ain't know about anything you do at all. 'Cause if she doesn't know then sooner or later she's gonna put you in a tough spot without even realizing she put you there. So yeah, to avoid the can you either gotta say something to your main...or don't get too close to any woman.

Preferably the former because doing dirt by yourself is hard...having a good loyal partner can make shyt easier. Ask TI.

:yeshrug:

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
speak on it

Not sure why this thread is in the booth, but

First off let it be known that i am a legit dude these days, but my previous experience has been that you are honestly best of not engaging in a serious relationship at all if you are acquiring your bread illegally. Both the option of keeping her in the dark AND the option of having a "ride or die-bytch" will almost always end up backfiring somehow. Either you have to live a double-life where you constantly have to lie to your woman about a big part of your life, or you let her in on your actions (now we are talking about doing more than slangin some weed to your boys on the side), and thus opening up to a world of shyt if the relationship goes sour (which they often do). In my opinion, very few women are built for that game, and should be kept at distance. fukkin around briefly with hoes that knows you doing "something" is fine, but letting someone in fully is IMO a bad idea, and can end up damaging both you and/or her.. just my 2 cents, of course there are always exceptions :manny:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I don't care what a woman knows about me. There were times I dated and we mutually agreed to take "breaks"....if any of my dirt got back to a woman....Ive always owned and said "we we were on break so yeah I did fukk that chick, etc"....

Way I see it......it saves me a lot of trouble later on. This is as far as women....now as for illegal stuff (never did any)....and for stuff people would find embarrassing, I just play it cool. It makes most women look crazy. The moment you are on the defensive about anything your done.

Just one mans opinion.