Do you talk politics at the job?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i made a snide remark about republicans sending out prayers today, thats about as far as ill go :skip: talking politics or religion at work is an awful fukkin idea

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$3 I'm over here paying 4.20
:huhldup:

I'm in Florida. It's been holding at $2.79 here for about a month, but with summer break and this being a beach town, I'm sure we're going above $3 soon until all the tourists leave in September. It had been holding steady around $2.59 a month or two ago.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We usually don't get into nuanced conversations about it at work because most things are light hearted but we definitely throw shots from time to time.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
One of my big bosses tells me all the time he had the worst financial years under Obama.

This is a black dude :francis:

Dude straight up told me one time the reason I voted democrat was because I was use to making minimum wage . :picard: He told me about a month ago to compare my first w2 under Trump to my last w2 under Obama :deadrose:

He is always trying to coach all the black dudes :deadrose:

He told me one time you got a job that has potential :sas1:I’m already rich :sas2:

He talks about running for mayor and all kinds of shyt :skip:

He don’t give a fukk who is around :mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
One of my big bosses tells me all the time he had the worst financial years under Obama.

This is a black dude :francis:

Dude straight up told me one time the reason I voted democrat was because I was use to making minimum wage . :picard: He told me about a month ago to compare my first w2 under Trump to my last w2 under Obama :deadrose:

He is always trying to coach all the black dudes :deadrose:

He told me one time you got a job that has potential :sas1:I’m already rich :sas2:

He talks about running for mayor and all kinds of shyt :skip:

He don’t give a fukk who is around :mjlol:
compare the economy obama inherited to trump brehs....

act like the he didnt inherit a country during a recession