Does anyone have any experience in operating vending machines

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I'm looking into vending machines as a side income stream to assist me through college and I'm pretty much ignorant on the world of vending machines. Has anyone ever ventured into the vending business, were your experiences negative or positive. Is the market overly saturated

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm looking into vending machines as a side income stream to assist me through college and I'm pretty much ignorant on the world of vending machines. Has anyone ever ventured into the vending business, were your experiences negative or positive. Is the market overly saturated

I fukk with it. Had a few routes in Atlanta and now I'm in the process of getting one in the Charlotte area. I purchased my first routes from an old guy who was selling all of his. It's been pretty decent so I would say positive overall. It's good side money, nothing to live off tho by itself. Unless you have a shyt load of routes or get a few in a really good location. I would say buying a pre existing route or going after a contract with a govt agency would be the best way to go with that.