Does Floyd Have A Fight Scheduled For Next Spring?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dont forget he almost knocked cotto out in da 12th

Settin him up the whole fight with the uppercuts. But the great thing about it was that he did it for a round then did somethnig else then came back to it a couple rounds laters, hurt Cotto, put it away again and then came back to it again rounds later :russ:

The uppercuts started in round 4? then I think he came back to it in round 7-9 and then once again in that 12th :lawd:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

youre spreading propaganda.cotto landed 100 punches total. thats like barely 20 to 30 more than usual.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dont hit that nikka with facts breh :wtf:

He doesnt even watch boxing to begin with

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all know Floyd uses those puffy gloves BC his hands are fukked up

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
FLOYD MAYWEATHER ON 55/45: "PACQUIAO HAS A BOSS, HIS PROMOTER, THAT MAKES HIS DECISIONS" || FIGHTHYPE

You have to realize this, in my opinion, Manny Pacquiao is desperate. He doesn't make his own decisions, because Manny Pacquiao has a boss, his promoter, that makes his decisions. Once you take a loss and you're on the decline...listen, Manny Pacquiao, whether he got cheated or not, his stock drops enormously after taking a loss. No matter how you took a loss, you took an L,"

"They're using my name to promote Marquez and Pacquiao. When I'm fighting a guy, all the talk is about me and my opponent. You'll hear Manny Pacquiao's name every once and while, but all the talk is about me and my opponent. Like when I was facing Cotto, all the talk was about me and Cotto," Mayweather added. "See, this kid, like I said before, he has to use Floyd Mayweather's name to sell fights."