Does the Mods Run Higher Learning or does Napoleon Run it?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not obsessed with anyone on this forum. Stop. This is the internet.
You made the thewd out of a non issue. I feel lost people would prefer nap spam that one thread than spam of the board with cross posts and multiple threads for the same content. It's easier to scroll past instead of having other useful threads get bumped off the first page.

This was said numerous times during the HL mod voting and I think most people who frequent the sub prefer it that way.

That said, any major topic that gets posted in the Trump mega thread that worth its own conversation is usually created and fosters a good discussion.

Despite saying chill its the Internet, you seem to be the one taking it the most seriously.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You made the thewd out of a non issue. I feel lost people would prefer nap spam that one thread than spam of the board with cross posts and multiple threads for the same content. It's easier to scroll past instead of having other useful threads get bumped off the first page.

This was said numerous times during the HL mod voting and I think most people who frequent the sub prefer it that way.

That said, any major topic that gets posted in the Trump mega thread that worth its own conversation is usually created and fosters a good discussion.

Despite saying chill its the Internet, you seem to be the one taking it the most seriously.
This reverse psychology in a foolish attempt to paint a picture that doesn't exist isn't going to work.