dollarbin diceroll - bootleg rhythm roulette

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive gotten 2 of the albums. that site dont work for free..its says only 180 minutes between downloads i downloaded 1 at 3pm and at 9 i still couldnt get a second one. where theres a will theres a way im gettin the last one off my mobile network

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
ive gotten 2 of the albums. that site dont work for free..its says only 180 minutes between downloads i downloaded 1 at 3pm and at 9 i still couldnt get a second one. where theres a will theres a way im gettin the last one off my mobile network
yeah i ended up finding 2 out of 3 on soulseek while the last one downloaded on that site

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i ended up finding 2 out of 3 on soulseek while the last one downloaded on that site
im tryin to get that damon album it failed on my mobile and on my pc....meanwhile ive listen to the other 2 albums with no luck. lamont dozier is good but theres a lot of instrumentation and no breaks. the penny goodwin album to me is garbage, amazing grace and what's goin on? :camby:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
im tryin to get that damon album it failed on my mobile and on my pc....meanwhile ive listen to the other 2 albums with no luck. lamont dozier is good but theres a lot of instrumentation and no breaks. the penny goodwin album to me is garbage, amazing grace and what's goin on? :camby:
yeah i ended up finding something on the Dozier album i been flipping the last few days. If i knew what i was doing i woulda uploaded it already but its a slow process for me. i'll up that damon album for you real quick. i hate that hosting site they use.