Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders Debate in California?!

Uno

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't benefit Trump in anyway to debate Bernie. Trump doesn't know shyt and would look like tard with just him and Bernie. The mouth breathing Bernie Bros would be praising Trump until he starts to shyt on Bernie and his ideas in the debate.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It doesn't benefit Trump in anyway to debate Bernie.
He knew that when he said on national TV that he'd do it. In the time he said he'd do it and now nothing has changed except the fact that the challenger accepted the proposal.

When the idea was floated all he should have said is when the democrats select their candidate at their convention I'll debate whoever that is at the appropriate time. Instead he plays into the idea to generate a meaningless news cycle on it for days only to back out of actually doing when he said he'd do when the threat of it possibly happening became real.

Trump is doing his damnedest to make me vote for Hillary Clinton something I have on intention of doing. I was gonna vote third party but every time he opens his mouth or does anything I feel like it's my duty as an American citizen to do all in my power to keep such an unfit person out of office.