Donald Trump's 100 Day Plan

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Notice how we're gonna initially pay for the wall yet Mexico is going to 'reimburse' us, for whatever the fukk reason? :mjlol: Aww man, I read that shyt like Gina before Tommy told Martin he was fukking Pam "This shyt gon be tooo good."

We're their largest trading partner. It would be a disaster overnight for them if we started importing avocadoes from the Caribbean and South America. Mexico might have to learn to respect the power of the dollar :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I mean look at this lunacy. Term limits for congress yea ok never happening. Wants to freeze federal hiring while proposing massive projects like deportation, building a wall, drilling. All while not paying for it because he's slashing taxes drastically. Good job cacs, dumb Hispanics, and other malcontents who voted for this clown

200 million white people :beli:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
  1. a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
  2. a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).
:usure:
cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The focus shouldn't be about whether or not this will happen. Why are we just now hearing about this 100 day plan the day after the election? I've been pretty informed and I didn't see this and it was posted in October. I heard about the term limits, but I never saw a breakdown article. We had no chance to dissect it and answer it.

All of these things sound common sense to the average voter. I'm sure this document sealed the election for him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Those uniforms are going to look dope though.

Trump sat down and watched Sicario with two friends. After the film ended Tump turned to his friends and advisors Giuliani and Clarke and said "think we can do that in New York and Chicago". Simultaneously Giuliani and Clarke responded, "who would stop us"?