Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Official 2020 Iowa Caucus Thread

Brehs we going to a brokered convention.

Biden being strong was the only hope against that happening but he is just “good”. The whole field is just “good” and that convention is going to be brutal cause the Dem orthodoxy and the Bernie Bros finally just going to go at each other the way they both really want too but have been scared to do. I don’t know who wins a brokered convention but 1) the DNC legit might be scrapped after it’s all said and done 2) Trump is gonna not be a easy out cause there hasn’t been a brokered convention in what 40 years.... it’s gonna be fukkery and he thrives in fukkery

Hillary. HillRod. If there is more Fukkery like this leading up to DNC Summer Convention those delegates, especially Superdelegates will get their marching orders to appoint Mrs. Clinton. :unimpressed:

The Alt/Indy Media, especially Mike Rivero and A.Jones for almost 2 - 3 years have been saying she and cohorts are still running the DNC.

Crazy how quickly people forget what Donna Brazille said in her book.....she said basically that the DNC owed Hillary money, and the payback was making sure she was the 2016 nomine ....that's why Bernie got bamboozled and that's why Tulsi stepped down as Vice Chair of the DNC...and that contributed to the Clinton/DNC/MsM making her out to look like Wicked Witch of Hawaii.... that's where this anti-Tulsi image originates
Amazing :mindblown: how jokers forget this shiit and let media erase and manipulate their memory. She rose up against DNC corruption in 2016....that we are seeing repeated 4 years later ... :damn::bryan:

I been telling yall this shiit is rigged for 3 - 4 years....Russiagate ... all this shiit is a ploy.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That was my understanding of how the DNC nomination process was going to play out. I don't know much about the "bought and paid for" part, but she was supposed to be the 2016 nominee since 2008.
Hillary was being set up for a 2008 run since 1998. Thats how she got set up as NY senator right out of the White House and had all kinds of Committee roles thrown at her that she didn't have seniority for. Thats also why the Clintons halfassed supported Kerry in 2004. He was in their way for the 2008 run ( he wins she cant run until 2012 , almost always a power change so she would have to wait until 2016/2020). The irony is she still ended up waiting that long.

People forget that ex pres normally step back from politics because the Clintons tried to hold onto power over the party for so long.