Don't come at her, she's not your brand of Caucasian :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Where's that fat bytch at? She always in threads with her long paragraphs of feelings disguised in Afram women's studies language.
Funny thing is, I used to manipulate that same type of wack, fat library romance novel reading broad.
Her and Bcrusty alias in here getting repped because suckers want back pats from the few women on here, who complain about nikkas they actually consider fukking... without getting buttered up.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
She talking like that because more than likely she has a baby by a brother that fits that exact description... :manny:
Exactly. She got pregnant by a bum ass dude and she's projecting her hate onto BM like DMX's mom.

DMX's mom would beat him and tell him he's just like his dad. She'd call him his father's name while beating him too. DMX is a product of the energy in the white lady's post which is destructive to our community. I aint going to publicly diss BW because we don't do that in Harlem.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Where's that fat bytch at? She always in threads with her long paragraphs of feelings disguised in Afram women's studies language.
Funny thing is, I used to manipulate that same type of wack, fat library romance novel reading broad.
Her and Bcrusty alias in here getting repped because suckers want back pats from the few women on here, who complain about nikkas they actually consider fukking... without getting buttered up.
LOL, Who are you talking about?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex