Double Standard in HL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You post your dumb-as-shyt opinions all over that forum and I don't see you getting warnings. You're always trying to play the victim. Ol' poor persecuted cac mamba. Worthless, racist p*ssy. :pacspit:
and how is this true when i asked to be permanently banned from the subforum :russ:

act like the definition of offensive in there isnt completely arbitrary :childplease: i dont see any fukkin set of rules in there that i havent seen variably applied from poster to poster

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I just got hit with a warning for posting a WSJ opinion piece about the FBI and the MEMO. I have already posted in HL at least 5 times I don’t believe the memo because it comes from Nunes .

I was warned for derailing the thread :russ:

Someone in the thread said you cant take WSJ serious :mjlol: but all those twitter links Nap posts are gospel . :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I just got hit with a warning for posting a WSJ opinion piece about the FBI and the MEMO. I have already posted in HL at least 5 times I don’t believe the memo because it comes from Nunes .

I was warned for derailing the thread :russ:

Someone in the thread said you cant take WSJ serious :mjlol: but all those twitter links Nap posts are gospel . :francis:

@Brooklynzson should kick @tru_m.a.c and @FAH1223 fakkit asses from their mod posts..what happened to @wickedsm getting her stripes over there? There needs to be a change up.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Another 4 points for "racebaiting"

5Axmvl0.png

How is it racebaiting to say there are racists on both sides?

white-supremacy-visual.jpg

When it is a factual statement...Are we caping for one side of White Supremacy over the other on the Coli? :francis:

I feel like these "racebaiting" warning points are a tool of censorship especially in Higher Learning.

Are some people allowed to speak on the different manifestations of white supremacy and others arent?

The funny thing is that the Northam controversy proves this.