Double Talk Dave Reveals Why Christian Left TNA In 2008

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
if theyre trash, then shut em down.:whistle:

if you think my opinions are so trash, and you feel some type of way about em to the point where you start whining whenever my name is mentioned, then you should be shuttin my chit down left & right.

:sas2:
I believe it was @The Great One that made a thread and it mentioned in the title 'taking out the trash' but you brooklyn brawler'd yrself & lingered around still

llt23

All Star
Daps
this is what I'm talking about in the previous thread man.

that's just WWE stuff. the alternatives were there and TNA was kickin the WWE's ass in quality. but since the WWE is trash, lets just not watch wrestling at all, right?

wwe fans just dip & dab in stuff like new japan so they can feel better about themselves. they know new japan will never be a threat to the WWE on American soil..

Again it was a different time. 2002ish (probably earlier cause I remember hearing about HBKs return and thinking "man its not the same, I wont watch") is when a ton of people stopped watching wrestling. Back then nobody knew about any alternatives. So if I stopped watching, why would I check out NJPW in 2006? Not on my radar. To me wrestling was dead post attitude era and I didnt know there was anything else out there. In 2016 all this stuff is way more accessible, and more available. For me and many others, we got back into wrasslin the last few years, and we are seeing the alternatives are out there and they are better. In the mid 2000s I remember catching some ROH PPVS on some illegal satellite shyt, and that was incredible stuff. But that was it, couldnt really find anything online so I couldnt follow it. Just a different time man.

Now if you look at how Lucha Underground is blowing up, its clear that people want that alternative and are willing to seek it out. Nobody has El Rey, yet mad people watch LU.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
one of the great things about everything being on the internet is that british wrestlers that got overlooked are finally able to get booked with real promotions like NJPW or Evolve instead of having to settle for Dixieland.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Even lying to himself saying that TNA is better than WWE. Actually said some dumb shyt about Kurt Angle's match with Rockstar Spud was better than any of his WWE matches.

next time, tag me when you lie on my name.

I didn't say the bolded.

yousa bytch. kill yourself already.

I believe it was @The Great One that made a thread and it mentioned in the title 'taking out the trash' but you brooklyn brawler'd yrself & lingered around still

you in here hyping up a special needs poster.

think about that.

Again it was a different time. 2002ish (probably earlier cause I remember hearing about HBKs return and thinking "man its not the same, I wont watch") is when a ton of people stopped watching wrestling. Back then nobody knew about any alternatives. So if I stopped watching, why would I check out NJPW in 2006? Not on my radar. To me wrestling was dead post attitude era and I didnt know there was anything else out there. In 2016 all this stuff is way more accessible, and more available. For me and many others, we got back into wrasslin the last few years, and we are seeing the alternatives are out there and they are better. In the mid 2000s I remember catching some ROH PPVS on some illegal satellite shyt, and that was incredible stuff. But that was it, couldnt really find anything online so I couldnt follow it. Just a different time man.

Now if you look at how Lucha Underground is blowing up, its clear that people want that alternative and are willing to seek it out. Nobody has El Rey, yet mad people watch LU.

all this stuff was accessible back then too. sure it wasn't quite as accessible but still accessible nonetheless. and as far as TNA goes, it was extremely accessible.

you just weren't a wrestling fan back then breh. more of a casual viewer.

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he despises it at all, WWE just doesn't allow TNA talk

aj-styles-edge-christian.jpg

03.jpg