Doughboyz Cashout's Roc just got murdered

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
All those are not random acts of violence lol. Arguments, Domestics, Dope Robberies gone bad, all those are acts of violence that are not random at all.

I kinda agree with his point, Detroit violence being anything different from a similar sized city violence was partially propaganda. I also agree that we are not there everyday, and nobody can give better game on whats going on in detroit more than a nikka actually in detroit. But the propaganda could also influence that person's view...

Black people are not more prone to violence. Poor people are not more prone to violence.
I don't believe it when they say detroit and chicago are more violent, or more "Crime"... But I also have to concede to people becoming a product of their environment. I do believe that is a real thing that can happen, and does. Nature.

Interesting debate lol.
Something seems off about this. I see posts arguing about gas stations but it didn't really confirm that he was at a gas station. If it was a party store, there are cameras too inside and out. Maybe video of his car. One shot in the right side of the head could mean the shooter was in the car with him.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A nikka got shot in the face at the Citgo on Southfield and 8 mile this morning :whistle:

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
I can kinda understand what dude was sayin about not being paranoid about random shyt cuz I watch out for my old enemies more than random cats.Gas stations, party stores. All my guys from Detroit to Inkster to Ypsi got shot by people they knew, not random.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I can kinda understand what dude was sayin about not being paranoid about random shyt cuz I watch out for my old enemies more than random cats.Gas stations, party stores. All my guys from Detroit to Inkster to Ypsi got shot by people they knew, not random.
yeah but you still get bullshyt like this happening damn near every day :francis:
2 women wanted for fatally shooting O'Reilly manager in Detroit
DETROIT (WJBK) - Two women are wanted by Detroit police for fatally shooting an O'Reilly store employee in the head Wednesday.

The 70-year-old victim was shot at the O'Reilly Auto Parts on Schaefer near Six Mile Road at 5:30 p.m. One suspect is described as a black woman, 5 feet, 8 inches tall between 180 and 230 pounds with curly hair, maroon pants, a blue jean jacket and white tank top. She is armed with a black handgun.

Her accomplice is a black woman wearing a jacket with fur on the collar and blue jean pants.

6 PHOTOS [/paste:font]

They fled in a burgundy SUV with a passenger side broken out back window with plastic over it.

A witness told police that the two women entered the store and told her to get down. They announced a robbery and robbed the teller, according to Capt. Darin Szilagy.

The manager then came out from the rear of the store and was shot in the left side of his head by one of the women.

"As they were getting ready to flee, one of the suspects turned with the gun and fired one shot striking the suspect," said Szilagy, Detroit police. "From what we understand he was a hardworking older man trying to make a living. Robbery is a crime onto itself, but to escalate it to this point for obviously no reason that I can see in inexcusable."

He was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment but died.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg