Dr Marcus Garvey Jr. The Arab Slave Trade

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
yeah you laugh at Rastafarianism, an actual black religion and laugh at Garvey being a prophet while biggin up a pedophilic desert religion

lets pause and think about this

Garvey never forced no little girls to have sex with him, he already won the battle.

:pacspit: at any one who follows the doctrine of a pedophile.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Hip Hop philosophy>>>>>Islam

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Hip-Hop-First-Instrument/dp/1576874974]The Gospel of Hip Hop: The First Instrument: KRS-One: 9781576874974: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zHMmvYrLNo"]Nas - Black Zombie - YouTube[/ame]

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
this shiit always put me in :wow: status ...... hordes of eunuchs :patrice: :wtf: ....... no wonder we never hear about this point in history like that .... how can you make a D'Jango Unchained Zanzibar Island knowing that the hero has got that work ..... literally ... :beli:

This history lesson is great though .... I've read about all this stuff to a general degree, but it's nice to get those intricate/UENO details...

:cray: :mindboggled:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:heh: at painting every single person in HL with the same ideological brush. I'm sure that us vs. them mentality works out great in real life

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You have to be very careful introducing the truth to the black man, who has never previously heard the truth about himself. The black brother is so brainwashed that he may reject the truth when he first hears it. You have to drop a little bit on him at a time, and wait a while to let that sink in before advancing to the next step
- - Some Muslim guy who I'm sure has done less for the black community than these HL poster who talk shyt have.