Dr. Umar Johnson is coming to D.C.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't understand all this "background checking" on dr umar johnson. you cacs ppl have problems.

he spits real shyt and that's all that matters. wouldn't matter to me even if he dropped out of kindergarten.

he's studied the system. worked in the system and knows what's wrong with it.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i don't understand all this "background checking" on dr umar johnson. you cacs ppl have problems.

he spits real shyt and that's all that matters. wouldn't matter to me even if he dropped out of kindergarten.

he's studied the system. worked in the system and knows what's wrong with it.

here something i found after getting tired of hearing people question his credentials, didnt take much time or effort neither, posted it another thread

Staff

here is on the staff list of this school in Philadelphia where he works at

in order to be a school psychologist/social worker you have to at minimum have your certification AND MASTER degree, how do i know this? Because I am a Social Worker , not a school one, but i do have my Certification

Here is also a court order in which a child he diagnosed was worked on, again his name, his school, his certification mentioned.

http://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/123264p.pdf

Someone should save this post for the next time someone tries to discredit him that quick.

In other words if he was bullshytting or lying about what his educational background is, his card would have easily been pulled.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here something i found after getting tired of hearing people question his credentials, didnt take much time or effort neither, posted it another thread

In other words if he was bullshytting or lying about what his educational background is, his card would have easily been pulled.
going at he messenger and not the message.

it's the same ppl that won't question "dr." dre because he put their boy eminem on.

if the messenger isn't supporting white supremacy he must be destroyed.. :stopitslime:

don't be crying when your called cacs cause that's what y'all acting like.. and cacs gone cac..

Last edited: