Drake tired of niccas claiming Weeknd wrote Take Care (6 year anniversary)

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've never seen one man get nerds in the booth mad like drake has. Cant wait to see you lames real mad in 2018 when he drops AGAIN & he's the talk of the town AGAIN :umad:

@10bandz glad to see you back in yet another drake thread. Admire the dedication :salute:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Didn't weeknd say he was fukked up because Drake took damn near his entire album as his own? SMH @ anyone believing Drake after he been exposed as a fraud

Also no shock Take Care is by far Drake's best project

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm :dead: at "purely objective perspective". There's nothing objective about you.

Anyway, it's not a classic because the shyt came out 5 years ago. It's not a classic because Drake is still on his run. So basically, a lack of perspective....which has led to a gang of albums being labeled "classic" erroneously over the years. If his music really is classic this will be readily apparent 10, 15, 20 years from now. He won't need people like you to insecurely declare it early.

And this goes for any album, not just Drake, before you cats start whining about how much I hate him.

Lastly, another :dead: at "resonated more worldwide"....hip-hop was created in NY, U.S.A....it's an American art form and (for better or worse) America still has their hand firmly on the wheel as far as determining these types of things....including letting Drake blow up in the first place. So it's :gucci: as fukk to see someone from London or Canada try to tell us what a classic rap record is. Imagine if an American was accepted into another countries culture and arts....then tried to flip the script and dictate what's best based on sentiments outside of the art form's country of origin....it's fukking retarded yet here you are.:francis:

Fred.
I don't fukk wit drake but take care is a classic

Wo is gkmc and so is mbdf and 2014 FHD

and don't lie like people wasn't calling illmatic, ready to die, and a bunch of albums classics before 2000 lol. The people who lived through those albums during they prime years of they life (17-25) will hail those as classics, if u partied during those times and lived life those were honestly the soundtracks to your life

And on a strictly rnb tip "the trilogy" and frank ocean mixtape and first album will go down also

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't fukk wit drake but take care is a classic

Wo is gkmc and so is mbdf and 2014 FHD

and don't lie like people wasn't calling illmatic, ready to die, and a bunch of albums classics before 2000 lol. The people who lived through those albums during they prime years of they life (17-25) will hail those as classics, if u partied during those times and lived life those were honestly the soundtracks to your life

And on a strictly rnb tip "the trilogy" and frank ocean mixtape and first album will go down also

Breh I was in the "prime of my life" when all the shyt you mentioned came out....nobody was sitting around talking about anything was classic.
Imagine being at a party listening to "RTD"....what would be the context to even talk about it's rank in history? :mjlol:

That's some internet shyt.

Fred.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Breh I was in the "prime of my life" when all the shyt you mentioned came out....nobody was sitting around talking about anything was classic.
Imagine being at a party listening to "RTD"....what would be the context to even talk about it's rank in history? :mjlol:

That's some internet shyt.

Fred.
:mjlol: Stop it man illmatic and hailed a classic in the 90s. U wilding

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen one man get nerds in the booth mad like drake has. Cant wait to see you lames real mad in 2018 when he drops AGAIN & he's the talk of the town AGAIN :umad:

@10bandz glad to see you back in yet another drake thread. Admire the dedication :salute:

this thread was a week ago but still butthurt :mjlol: get mad your idol is a fraud lame who's been exposed several times brehs :mjlol::mjlol:

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this thread was a week ago but still butthurt :mjlol: get mad your idol is a fraud lame who's been exposed several times brehs :mjlol::mjlol:
Claims to not a like person but finds himself constantly in threads about said person; hiding from this fact won't make your hate anymore plausible:ld:

I'll see ya again same place 2018 :salute: