Drama in VA HD94: 1/4 - Lot is drawn; Republican wins; Republicans keep control of House

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wtf happen man?!:dwillhuh: Didn’t the dems whoop ass?!
shyt make muthafukkas not even wanna vote with all this background manipulation going on. Looks like dems went out there and busted they ass and still lost to these fakkit ass republicans

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
No one has noted this yet so I will. Shelly Simonds has not conceded yet and is still considering the option to ask for a recount
I wouldn’t concede. That ballot was to be tossed. At some point you’re going to have to defend yourself. How are you to be tasked with representing the needs of your constituents if you roll over and quit at first glimpse?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
No one has noted this yet so I will. Shelly Simonds has not conceded yet and is still considering the option to ask for a recount
if she does ask for a recount and fights tooth and nail for a position that she honestly won then i will retract my first post in this thread.... shelly needs to fight like she's a republican and the democratic party needs to stand by her too....

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The amount of shyt Republicans know they can get away with is crazy.

Dems can’t even try a single 1% of the shyt they do because their base will hold them accountable.

Long as you cater to cacs and push racist rhetoric anything is fair game. :beli: