Duran vs mayweather in prime at 135 who wins

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:wtf:

I'm not trynna shyt on nobody bro. But if you come at me disrespectfully, I respond the same way. Do I like going back and forth with cats mixing insults and intelligent banter pertaining to boxing? NO. I'd rather just engage in pure boxing discussion minus all the dikk measuring about who knows more about boxing. Trust me bro, I come in peace. And in all my responses I focus more on boxing rhetoric. But I'm too proud a man to let some punk who started watching boxing after Mayweather went from Pretty Boy to Money disrespect me online and insult me. THATS a no no. :camby:
Scroll through the thread breh, you're trying to shyt on dudes who didn't disrespect you first, that's why I cut my response to your post short. No one has time for that stupid shyt.

Last edited:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Scroll through the thread breh, you're trying to shyt on dudes who didn't disrespect you first, that's why I cut my response to your post short. No one has time for that stupid shyt.

I'm not shytting on nobody man. I don't strike first, I just strike harder. I'm not here to get into pissing contests with guys. But if your tone is disrespectful, I respond in kind. With you bro, your opinion was just so left. You insulted Duran with your responses and I found THAT disrespectful. Ive boxed before and know what it takes to get in that ring. It aint easy. So when someone calls fighters bums or tomato cans, or tries to minimize the greatness of a living legend, I'm gonna cape for them/him. Its more the absurdity of comments that gets to me. Like when ppl say Floyd TBE cuz he undefeated.-whaaaaa?:what:

But its all love at the end of the day. Which is why I ALWAYS dap a message whether I agree with it or not. At the end of the day, we're all just guys who go online and love talking about boxing. And I appreciate that. All part of the same fraternity. So its always love bro. But there needs to be a concerted effort to have rational/logical boxing discussion. Having said that, I personally feel some topics shouldn't even be brought up. Like this one for example since Duran's greatness was something I feel is cemented. But in all fairness, this aint as bad as the RJJ vs Mayweather thread that was circulating on here lol. :bryan:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm not shytting on nobody man. I don't strike first, I just strike harder. I'm not here to get into pissing contests with guys. But if your tone is disrespectful, I respond in kind. With you bro, your opinion was just so left. You insulted Duran with your responses and I found THAT disrespectful. Ive boxed before and know what it takes to get in that ring. It aint easy. So when someone calls fighters bums or tomato cans, or tries to minimize the greatness of a living legend, I'm gonna cape for them/him. Its more the absurdity of comments that gets to me. Like when ppl say Floyd TBE cuz he undefeated.-whaaaaa?:what:

But its all love at the end of the day. Which is why I ALWAYS dap a message whether I agree with it or not. At the end of the day, we're all just guys who go online and love talking about boxing. And I appreciate that. All part of the same fraternity. So its always love bro. But there needs to be a concerted effort to have rational/logical boxing discussion. Having said that, I personally feel some topics shouldn't even be brought up. Like this one for example since Duran's greatness was something I feel is cemented. But in all fairness, this aint as bad as the RJJ vs Mayweather thread that was circulating on here lol. :bryan:

:comeon: In this quote you called breh a fukkin degenerate, but you edited 29 minutes ago and deleted the bullshyt. Come on breh.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you another kid who doesn't know shyt about boxing. Cmon, say some more stuff that proves how much you don't know. I'll wait. :sas2:

Next, I didn't insult Duran, grow up my niqqa this is a debate, that's why I started it off the way I did. Next, I boxed before AND now, so I know what it takes to get into the ring, I don't need you trying to school me on shyt because I don't try to act like I know more than others like you so, I'm too secure in myself to tell someone that they don't know shyt about boxing and they've been watching only since 2000. Niqqa my boxing knowledge and pedigree goes deep. Can I learn from anyone? Heck yeah, that's why I don't disrespect different opinions like you do. You don't have to agree with shyt, but who the fukk are you to say who knows what? Breh you don't know shyt about me except what on this board. But you go ahead and cook with whatever makes you feel better.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
:comeon: In this quote you called breh a fukkin degenerate, but you edited 29 minutes ago and deleted the bullshyt. Come on breh.

Next, I didn't insult Duran, grow up my niqqa this is a debate, that's why I started it off the way I did. Next, I boxed before AND now, so I know what it takes to get into the ring, I don't need you trying to school me on shyt because I don't try to act like I know more than others like you so, I'm too secure in myself to tell someone that they don't know shyt about boxing and they've been watching only since 2000. Niqqa my boxing knowledge and pedigree goes deep. Can I learn from anyone? Heck yeah, that's why I don't disrespect different opinions like you do. You don't have to agree with shyt, but who the fukk are you to say who knows what? Breh you don't know shyt about me except what on this board. But you go ahead and cook with whatever makes you feel better.

:whew:

It seems I touched a nerve, so I apologize. That wasn't my intention. In the spirit of moving forward, how about you tell us who you feel wins between Mayweather and Duran and why.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
:youngsabo:135lbs.

And just so we get a sense of where we each are coming from, I still boxing train and I'm a boxing trainer. My GOAT is RJJ, but top 3 Robinson, Ali, Armstrong.

Pacquiao > Mayweather

:deadmanny:

Both of them at 135 were too much to handle. I'd still favor Floyd. He was more devastating at 135 than any weight IMO, especially his power. He's win because of the skills we all talk about time after time, nothing different. I just wonder which Duran would show up, the boxer or the brawler? The boxer has little chance to win, but the brawler would have a great chance. I actually think that Duran would give Floyd more trouble at 147 than 135. That Floyd fought more flat footed and was less powerful, he went to 147 around 29-30 years old and he was growing :flabbynsick: at that weight, especially after the Shane or Victor Ortiz fight. He was still da gawd but :flabbynsick: was creeping in fast. I could see a Maidana/Mayweather I happening with Floyd and Duran at 147, but I also can see a Shane or Hatton/ Mayweather happening too. Floyd for the win at either weight. Too many skills.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it's not interesting asking if floyd could beat a "tough guy" fighter; that is what floyd specialized in beating. add in the fact that you are comparing floyd at his lighter weight when his punch had more impact, his strength allowed him to shoulder roll an obscene amount of punches from all angles, and his youth gave him more mobility options, and you have someone who is damn near unbeatable by a "macho style"

the toughest situation for floyd is 147-154 against all time great speed and tactical fighters.