• Total voters

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
r.i.p (rest in piss) :pacspit:

to both these 5th/6th tier dudes:camby:

how you gonna call a dude a fakkit but turn around and say you not homophobic:what:

and that gun bar about ''getting on one knee like popping the question":patrice:sounds like some plug for that faq-marriage agenda

these dudes out here tryna use battle rap to push that fakkitry agenda on the DL:scust:

fukk yall bytch ass puppet nikkas :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

and who ever paid yall to push that crap:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

the karma for that filthy genocidal shyt will be on yall:ufdup:and yall next of kin for generations:pacspit:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

how you gonna call a dude a fakkit but turn around and say you not homophobic:what:

and that gun bar about ''getting on one knee like popping the question":patrice:sounds like some plug for that faq-marriage agenda

these dudes out here tryna use battle rap to push that fakkitry agenda on the DL:scust:

and who ever paid yall to push that crap:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

the karma for that filthy genocidal shyt will be on yall:ufdup:and yall next of kin for generations:pacspit:

:what:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raw got the first, Ness got the second...Raw's third was average, and Ness was too much into the whole gay shyt.

Considering they both choked, I guess it's a tie altogether, even though I felt that Ness had better bars.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps

I hope you choke on a dikk, straight like that

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ness been low key spitting flames the entire year of 2015. This nikka 2nd :wow: Excited he getting that URL look again in March!! He gotta stop choking though :snoop:

Ness is absolutely trash. That nikka is stuck in 2002 :camby: that nikkaz bars are mad dated.

Rosenberg 3-0 with the stumbles.