EDDIE HEARN finally makes his "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT": 20$ Month BOXING streaming service

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He burned a lot of bridges though. He could have got the World Series of boxing on there they always need a place to put their fights but he is always hating on Scheafer. In his own interviews he says that Haymon pays his fighters too much, so what can he offer them then?
He sign Joshua to a 3 year extension, and I think his Show time deal is up so lets see if he moves him over there. I like the idea of him airing the under card fights so lets see if other networks allow this to happen to build up their fighters.

i agree

but I do like Eddie Hearn.....he has a personality that is well needed in the boxing game

but just like the other three amigos (arum, hoya, duva) he became a bitter azz hater

once Haymon came with a bigger bag for the prizefighters

which forced everyone including himself to up the ante in terms of pay....

no longer could they nickle and dime fighters like before :umad:

and the irony of him always coming sideways at AL.....

but he knows damn well he NEEDS haymon in order to secure that content for his streaming service

i also agree WBSS (world boxing super series) would be a great fit for the service..considering no major platform (showtime, hbo) has shown intrest in the tournament......

but as Richard has stated...it's very political when it comes to broadcasting rights for boxing

Schaefer Frustrated By Lack of U.S. Television Deal for WBSS