Errol Spence Would Bypass Hometown Fight For Danny Garcia

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I doubt Danny takes this fight. Who else does PBC have for Spence to fight? I'm getting sick of Shawn Porter losing big fights and the rest of the PBC WW stable is kind of meh
Spence vs Lamont Peterson? :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm starting to think the boxing community just wants to see Danny lose I'm not a big fan of his but let him get some comeback Ws before tossing him in there with Spence :picard:

They don't do this shyt to no other boxer.

I'm kinda with you on this one krack. I dont like that muthafukka at all but damn, let him get in a soft touch or two before climbing back up the ladder.

And Spence my mans and nem but he a hoe ass nikka if he dont come home and fight next. I have the PBC notifications emails and I been waiting to get that North Texas date because I'm tryna see my guy.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
No one in the division really wants to fight Spence but Garcia can't fight Horn because of Haymon's beef with Arum. Garcia has to go to Texas also if he wants a title shot.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm starting to think the boxing community just wants to see Danny lose I'm not a big fan of his but let him get some comeback Ws before tossing him in there with Spence :picard:

They don't do this shyt to no other boxer.
Its more nikkas are tired of him of needing 10 can fights to take a real fight...

He has no business getting in the ring with Spence though...

That's an automatic L for Swift and they know it...