ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Serious Financial Trouble

Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to this, it states $5MM. could be because he trademarked "let's get ready to rumble"

Michael Buffer Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

but the last I heard report (late 2000's), he was getting minimum of 250K to 1MM per appearance. he might be getting royalties elsewhere for the catchphrase

either way, he gets paid an ungodly amount to announce a fight but nobody really knows I guess
Sorry, that website is dead wrong. Buffer gets less than six figures to announce.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
according to this, it states $5MM. could be because he trademarked "let's get ready to rumble"

Michael Buffer Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

but the last I heard report (late 2000's), he was getting minimum of 250K to 1MM per appearance. he might be getting royalties elsewhere for the catchphrase

either way, he gets paid an ungodly amount to announce a fight but nobody really knows I guess
breh, Buffer works at least once a month

do the math. Buffer is not making $60 million a year. No one is paying him that much.

HE may, at best clear 10 million.

Its an absurd sum, but nowhere near 10 million a year.

I bet he gets at most 1 million an appearance.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give no fukks about how much money Manny or Floyd makes. It makes no difference to my financial situation and living vicariously through these dudes is for brehs that got nothing going for them:ehh:

I just wanna see these dudes fight for the fukkery between both stan bases:steviej:

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
breh, Buffer works at least once a month

do the math. Buffer is not making $60 million a year. No one is paying him that much.

HE may, at best clear 10 million.

Its an absurd sum, but nowhere near 10 million a year.

I bet he gets at most 1 million an appearance.

yeah 5MM seems absurd. but if you go through that site, some other income reported seem to line up with things i've read.. like hank haney

one thing to note tho, is he does not get 25K... if he takes that it's for a good cause... but i'm pretty sure he's at the quarter milly mark per boxing appearance. there was a fight where the fight crew actually stated what he was making for that specific appearance

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah 5MM seems absurd. but if you go through that site, some other income reported seem to line up with things i've read.. like hank haney

one thing to note tho, is he does not get 25K... if he takes that it's for a good cause... but i'm pretty sure he's at the quarter milly mark per boxing appearance. there was a fight where the fight crew actually stated what he was making for that specific appearance

not bad for about 20 mins a work during fight night

hes

:win: