Evander Holyfield: Mayweather Was Never Undisputed at Any Weight!!!!

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
matter of fact...let me post one of boxing's all time great wars...12th pro fight he gets in a 15 round war (the last of its kind) with another ATG to capture his first world title

most of these new nikkas would be like 15 rounds? :merchant:....nah can it go 10 instead:why:..on top of that so i dont have to defend my title either:huhldup:

It's funny to me that one hardly ever sees replays on television nowadays, but much like TNT showing the same action films over and over again, for some reason this fight has been on one of ESPN's channels multiple times. It's fascinating to watch every time too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's funny to me that one hardly ever sees replays on television nowadays, but much like TNT showing the same action films over and over again, for some reason this fight has been on one of ESPN's channels multiple times. It's fascinating to watch every time too.

its one of my favorite fights to watch..15 rounders really need to come back for championship fights

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

i wish boxing had more evander holyfield's :wow:

Very few olympians left in the HW division. Currently its nothing but roided up freaks and a current champion who won't go undisputed and has horrible boxing prowess. He's just strong and everyone else is either getting caught or fat. The last guy Wilder beat was is an overweight bronzie....thats nothing to be proud about. Holyfield crushed everyone in their prime and anyone willing to challenge.