Ever seen a UFO?

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
I have. I don't believe in little green men but me and my sister saw 2 ufo, in broad day light, flying over D.C. near the momument ...I know regan airport isnt that far away and i always see the planes take off but that whole entire day leading up to what i saw waa just surreal.

Never seen something that big, move around so light! It was practically dancing side to side in the air for like 15secs and this was after 12 in the afternoon. Then disappeared What remains even more weird, is that people was walking the street, as if they did not see, life as usual. That day just so happens that remains the weirdest day of my entire life.
More shyt happened that day leading up to what my sister and I saw. I immediately wrote down the details after we saw because I know my mind would not allow me to believe it later.

So, one argument Neil Degrasse Tyson has made is that there should be more video evidence than ever before of UFOs, since just about everyone is walking around with phones equipped with cameras in their pocket, and we haven't been seeing that. Assuming your experience happened in the past couple years I gotta ask, why didn't you pull your phone out and start recording? This question is for everyone in the thread, really.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
So, one argument Neil Degrasse Tyson has made is that there should be more video evidence than ever before of UFOs, since just about everyone is walking around with phones equipped with cameras in their pocket, and we haven't been seeing that. Assuming your experience happened in the past couple years I gotta ask, why didn't you pull your phone out and start recording? This question is for everyone in the thread, really.
I like NDT and I agree and I really would like to believe it was a regular plane leaving Regan, but I know what I saw:lupe:
. I have a theory about it, could be right could be wrong
To answer your question, it happened so quick, in midst of me driving through DC where you're not allowed to talk on your phone while driving and me in complete :mindblown:
That's not to say that I don't have recorded footage somewhere tho :mjgrin:

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West

There are videos out there, but you need to search specific keywords. If you type in basic shyt like "UFO sightings," you'll get some suspect shyt. Type in "ufo Los Angeles" on YT, and you'll get some passable vids on the first page.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
It was kind of hard to tell it's shape because it was so high. It definitely wasn't circular tho.

shyt had me :ohhh:

I live it LA County, so 95% it probably was a govt. drone.
I'm pretty sure what I saw was a drone too
Idk it looked weird ...

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
May have had more sightings:

A few days ago I saw a light blink in the sky. It was fairly bright, so it caught my attention. I kept looking at its direction and it blinked again, then faded. Kept watch and same thing, but it was at another location. Kept watching for several minutes as it moved very slowly until it stopped. I couldn't find it.

Didn't think much until tonight when I saw the same thing around the same location. This time I noticed it light up bright, then another time it was a dull bright.

Planes don't do that shyt. Satellites don't blink. Drone from the government/military? Maybe, but I've seen videos and the lights don't fade.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe UFOs are very real and that those who seen them aren't lying. I wouldn't be surprised if certain individuals can perceive certain phenomena that others can't. That would explain UFOs flying over Reagan National Airport and no one else seeing them as one of the previous posters described in his experience.

There are more things we dont know about the nature of reality than what we do know. Most of us can agree that we all have a collective and similar perception of reality. However it is rather foolish to believe that we are all experiencing reality in the same way. If the collective reality that we all seem to be experiencing simultaneously is just one big hallucination then that bolsters the idea that everything is illusory in nature. Furthermore to say something is unreal simply because you do not perceive it is false. My dog can perceive danger faster than I can. He can smell things that I cannot and hear things that I cannot due to my limited perception of reality. Further more I can see things better than he can because my eyesight is naturally better. Does mean my perception of reality is better or more accurate than his?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
With rumors of war and nukes possibly going into play we may start seeing them more often like in the 40s and 50s when they would deactivate nuke facilities