Ezekiel Elliot suspension will be six games

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm sorry but this makes the NFL look bad. they gotta do something about this. Zeke gets suspended. He goes to court to appeal. Suspension back off. This back and forth is just ridiculous.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm sorry but this makes the NFL look bad. they gotta do something about this. Zeke gets suspended. He goes to court to appeal. Suspension back off. This back and forth is just ridiculous.

Yea this whole scenario is a mess. Even all my homies that hate the cowboys says this whole situation is bullshyt.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Coli exclusive: My sources have described Zeke as a crazy person with a big temper "who might end up killing someone one day". He's being punished for shyt that hasn't been reported. Sources say his father had to move to Dallas to keep him out of trouble...

Heard similar things about Larry Johnson from Penn State a couple years ago. May be CTE related behaviour...

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Coli exclusive: My sources have described Zeke as a crazy person with a big temper "who might end up killing someone one day". He's being punished for shyt that hasn't been reported. Sources say his father had to move to Dallas to keep him out of trouble...

Heard similar things about Larry Johnson from Penn State a couple years ago. May be CTE related behaviour...

who's your source?

Daps

Seems unlikely to me Jerruh would ride so hard for him knowing there were other skeletons that the league knew of which could be unearthed.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

For something that hasnt been reported by anyone credible or turned up on any other outlet :ohhh: Maybe your source is the same one who tipped Schefter off about the imaginary video of Dez beating somebody down at Wal-Mart
tenor.gif