Fareed Zakaria approves of EUROPE Muslim ban...Bill Maher agrees lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have children but all things considered ... I'd only get married in Saudi Arabia
excellent point :ehh: women arent taking men to the cleaners in divorce court in saudi arabia. even if its under threat of death :huhldup:

i dont hold up america as some infallible society. certainly not a moral society. bu the fact is that there's a lotta shyt you can do in this country you cant do in some other places. i dont even think the chinese can use google :dead:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why are Americans so concerned about Europe's "immigration problem". Like Europeans can't handle themselves.

I've seen more outraged Americans online than Germans over Merkel's immigration policy :dead:

These American cacs want to spread their poison everywhere.
Americans would rather focus on Muslim issues in other countries than white issues in this country. I always hear them talking about rapes, etc..like whites dont do that shyt here daily. But you will never hear them speak about that (republicans mostly)

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
excellent point :ehh: women arent taking men to the cleaners in divorce court in saudi arabia. even if its under threat of death :huhldup:

i dont hold up america as some infallible society. certainly not a moral society. bu the fact is that there's a lotta shyt you can do in this country you cant do in some other places. i dont even think the chinese can use google :dead:

They have Baidu :mindblown:

first its's google... then "Democracy":skip:

They ain't forgot what your anglo forefathers did in the Opium Wars creh :mjlit:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
does multiculturalism work?
The answer is it doesn't matter, it does not need to. Nobody owes you anything for living on stolen land.
Assimilation is not necessary, im only talking about cultural assimilation, of course they got to respect the law, but thats it.

They can come here and remain who they are forever, they dont owe you anything.

I think it would be the height of foolishness for any country to encourage or even allow such a policy. Why shouldn't any country want to ensure it's existence to whatever degree it can?

In fact America has no culture, any real culture it has is from elsewhere. Sports is not culture, gun culture is not culture. The U.S. has no culture in itself if you remove immigrants.

Define culture. There are several types of music, dress, cuisine that have originated in America and each of those things are hallmarks of culture.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I think it would be the height of foolishness for any country to encourage or even allow such a policy. Why shouldn't any country want to ensure it's existence to whatever degree it can?
Define existence?
How is immigrants not culturally assimilating equate to the death of a country? What are you talking about?
I don't get what you mean by ensure its existence.
Are you white? Just asking..

Define culture. There are several types of music, dress, cuisine that have originated in America and each of those things are hallmarks of culture.
Chinese people always lived in china. Indians always lived in India, there are historical data going back so very far regarding chinese and indian culture by chinese and indians.

White caucasian americans though, thats different.
Culturalism, or at least the denser and richest ones, is a culture that comes from such a long long time ago, decades and in some cases centuries of minor differences being injected to the culture on a per generation basis Giving birth to many rich cultures today, ones that exist throughout many countries in Asia and Africa, and latin america.

White america however, thats diffferent. It did not start with people learning how to live from scratch.
It started with invaders, very recently colonizing this land. And what did they do after they stole ownership of the land? They didn't let people live as tribaly as did the natives they murdered, no they immediately set up shop.
So right away they set up shop, and businesses were created and an engine was maintained. The engine being the economy and workforce, so a very light & almost immediate soft industrialization.
And decades after, other cultures & their new generations added and modified their own cultures, while in White America they were plunged into consumerism.

Dresses, music and cuisines are merely parts that make up a whole.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Define existence?
I would say continuing to be without loss of core qualities.

How is immigrants not culturally assimilating equate to the death of a country? What are you talking about?
I don't get what you mean by ensure its existence.
I'm talking about the effect a critical mass of immigrants has on a society- particularly if those immigrants don't assimilate. They change that society from what it was- and if that change is irrevocable, that starting society is in effect dead.
Are you white? Just asking..
No. Why do you ask?

Chinese people always lived in china. Indians always lived in India, there are historical data going back so very far regarding chinese and indian culture by chinese and indians.

White caucasian americans though, thats different.
Culturalism, or at least the denser and richest ones, is a culture that comes from such a long long time ago, decades and in some cases centuries of minor differences being injected to the culture on a per generation basis Giving birth to many rich cultures today, ones that exist throughout many countries in Asia and Africa, and latin america.

White america however, thats diffferent. It did not start with people learning how to live from scratch.
It started with invaders, very recently colonizing this land. And what did they do after the stole ownership of the land? They didn't let people live as tribaly as did the natives they murdered, no they immediately set up shop.
So right away they set up shop, and businesses were created and an engine was maintained. The engine being the economy and workforce, so a very light industrialization.
And decades after, which other cultures new generations added and modified their own cultures, while in White America they were plunged into consumerism.

Dresses, music and cuisines are merely parts that make up a whole.

I suspect neither of us will change the other's mind, but it's thanks for telling me how you see things.

Anyway, the founding of America doesn't invalidate America's right to determine her own immigration policy- imo.

It sounds like you're saying Whites built "an engine" on stolen land, and I'd say that "engine" grew into something great. History is full of displacement of one group by another- and great nations don't usually spring up from those who do the displacing.

I still don't get what you're saying about culture though.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Good lord stopped after 1 min breh has no idea what he's talking about...immigration has been big in Western Europe for aboit 100 years now, we're like at the 3rd or 4h generation now :gucci:

"Blood and soil"? Uh no, most Western countries use ius soli, meaning that being born in that country opens up citizenship to you. That's straight-up right-wing bs.

Also someone tell him that the best baker in Paris is the son of Tunisian immigrants :mjlol: So much for "not adapting"

Il fait la meilleure baguette de tradition de Paris

Dude looks like those random Algerians selling knock-off Malboros in Barbes himself and he's talking MAGA nonsense :scust::mjlol: