Farrakhan comes to NY/NJ. Bambaataa, Melle Mell, Papoose come to greet him.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This is what I'm saying. They ALL wanted to kill him in the N.O.I pretty much, there's exceptions, but the loyalty for Elijah was strong, Malcolm said if he was a member he would want him killed too and HE would want to do it. That's why he never had malice against the members like that, but had an issue with Elijah.
malcolm and Father Clarence both were on that list..by the goons!But which list?
man, them boys were set up n shyt..

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
The person who helped orchastrate the hit was the National Treasurer of the NOI John Ali. Its been later revealed that Ali was an FBI agent. He was noted by Malcolm himself as being the one who was driving the wedge between himself and Elijah, plus other members of the Nation. Plus you had members of the Nation who were jealous of Malcolm. I remember Imam Warith Deen Mohammed once said to me how other Ministers in different states were trying their best to dilute Malcolms role. Since he was losing a lot of the support from some of the other ministers, Malcolm started losing his bond with the Nation, which reflected in his actions later (ie making the "chickens coming home to roost" comment). So anyway, the night before Malcolm's assasination, John Ali plotted with the shooters (who actually came from my mosque/masjid here in Newark but were kicked out) and gave them orders on how to carry it out. So yes it was members of the Nation who pulled the trigger. But the FBI/CIA infiltrated and orchastrated the hit. That's 100 percent fact.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They're martial art experts? Funny I don't recall any black nikkas in the shaolin temple in china,, maybe you're confusing a bunch of nikkas off the street who practice kick flips in their uncles garage with real nikkas that can fight like myself
So basically, ur ignorant on the foi, the noi, malcom, Farrakhan, the fbi, and the entire black Muslim movement on purpose?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The person who helped orchastrate the hit was the National Treasurer of the NOI John Ali. Its been later revealed that Ali was an FBI agent. He was noted by Malcolm himself as being the one who was driving the wedge between himself and Elijah, plus other members of the Nation. Plus you had members of the Nation who were jealous of Malcolm. I remember Imam Warith Deen Mohammed once said to me how other Ministers in different states were trying their best to dilute Malcolms role. Since he was losing a lot of the support from some of the other ministers, Malcolm started losing his bond with the Nation, which reflected in his actions later (ie making the "chickens coming home to roost" comment). So anyway, the night before Malcolm's assasination, John Ali plotted with the shooters (who actually came from my mosque/masjid here in Newark but were kicked out) and gave them orders on how to carry it out. So yes it was members of the Nation who pulled the trigger. But the FBI/CIA infiltrated and orchastrated the hit. That's 100 percent fact.
Breh this has been pointed out literally hundreds of times on these boards. These same clowns will just come back in the next farrakhan thread and say the same dumb ass misinformed shyt.

Honestly for some it's just easier to spew baseless crap then to actually do the research and find out the truth.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It says alot about us as a people that the majority of black Americans will either diss or distance themselves from a person like the Minister. ... but accept all of what we accept.

Smh.
It's really sad. All the negative that we have surrounding our community and the noi is the longest standing organization that will still tell at least some damn truth yet a damn dispute that happened 40 years ago , basically some he say she say is all it takes for some blacks to turn they back and give no support to a black organization.

Same fools will give all the excuses and all the "what about black on black crime" post when it come to post about racism despite the overwhelming evidence of white supremacy.

We are really a jacked up people. And it stems from how the church conditioned us how to worship and follow leaders. Black leaders can't make a mistake or say anything incorrect without us ready to call them idiots and totally turning our backs on them, meanwhile we got Dr king I have a dream speeches and forgiveness and turn the other cheek as it pertains to anything with white people. Smh

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Breh this has been pointed out literally hundreds of times on these boards. These same clowns will just come back in the next farrakhan thread and say the same dumb ass misinformed shyt.

Honestly for some it's just easier to spew baseless crap then to actually do the research and find out the truth.
Right, my father and uncle were in the first resurrection (When Elijah was the leader) and made the transition when Wallace/Warith Mohammed (Elijahs son) took over. A lot of these nikkas speak on from what they may have read or heard. I was born into this. I still converse with the OG's from my family and masjid who were apart of the First. When Imam Warith Deen Mohammed (May Allah be pleased with him) use to come here to Newark, I would spend hours with him picking his brain on that time period. This is my history.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pretty much this. There's even some who think they had there own shooters there incase they didn't kill him. According to dikk Gregory the shots were from above not below when he got a copy of the autopsy report. Dude that was giving Malcolm mouth to mouth was an agent too. C.I.A rented out the ballroom a week before didn't they?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, my father and uncle were in the first resurrection (When Elijah was the leader) and made the transition when Wallace/Warith Mohammed (Elijahs son) took over. A lot of these nikkas speak on from what they may have read or heard. I was born into this. I still converse with the OG's from my family and masjid who were apart of the First. When Imam Warith Deen Mohammed (May Allah be pleased with him) use to come here to Newark, I would spend hours with him picking his brain on that time period. This is my history.

I remember Malcolm said in the autobiography out of all of Elijah's son's Wallace had the most sincerity.