Favorite Boxing/MMA/Kickboxing fights

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
What are some of your favorite fights? I'm trying to compile a definitive list of fights for a fan of combat sports to check out. I'll start off with 3

1. Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald
2. Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley
3. Diego Corrales vs Jose Luis Castillo

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
My personal favorite boxing match of all-time is Diego Corrales-Jose Luis Castillo 1

some of my other favorites:

-Matthew Saad Muhammad-Marvin Johnson 1-2. Saad was known as Matthew Franklin back then. He was abandoned by his family as a child in Philly, and found at Franklin Parkway, so he went by Franklin. :(
-Felix Trinidad-Fernando Vargas
-Muhammad Ali-Joe Frazier 1
-Muhammad Ali-Joe Frazier 3
-Israel Vazquez-Rafael Marquez 2. The first 3 fights were all excellent but I like the 2nd the best
-Matthew Saad Muhammad-Yaqui Lopez 2
-Marco Antonio Barrera-Erik Morales 1
-Michael Moorer-Bert Cooper
-Ivan Robinson-Arturo Gatti 1
-Micky Ward-Arturo Gatti 1

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Herns-Hagler

Jack Dempsey vs that giant cac he almost killed

Mike Mollo vs Artur Spkzia (I know I spelled his name wrong bur you get the idea)

Ill add more when I get off

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
This one from 2003.

Boxing fans in the UK usually get more into it than American fans. Hatton and Bruno's crowds were loud as hell.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Mike Tyson-Razor Ruddock 2. Tyson's last fight pre-prison. Ruddock took a vicious beating, just look at him at the end of the fight. He landed some bombs too, one of them sent Tyson's mouthpiece flying.

Tyson also with the gay jailhouse trash talk. :mjlol:

Remade Ruddock Fights Page in Las Vegas : Boxing: His first bout since losing to Tyson also is his first with Floyd Patterson in his corner.

The last time he was seen in Las Vegas--June 28--Razor Ruddock wasn't a pretty sight. He was on his way to a hospital with a broken jaw, split lip and several cracked ribs.