FBI is sounding the alarm over the terrorist attacks in the United States

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ever since that country festival got shot up in Vegas, I’ve been leery about being at big events in wide open spaces. Take me to the redwoods, give me some cover

For me, that movie theater shooting was the one that really fukked me up. At this point I try to go to theaters at off times.......really late at night during non weekends, during the day, during the morning, never on release night.

I remember smoking a blunt before I went to go see something and couldn't couldn't focus on the movie because everytime someone got up to go to the bathroom or to get some food I thought it was about to go down. It was terrifying. As someone who's been robbed at gun point before, I'm kinda permanently scarred and never feel safe anywhere and the mass shootings has addded another level of paranoia for me.

I go to this music festival in Philly every year and I remember the last time I went a couple of years ago, I had this sick feeling in my gut that something was going to happen in Philly that night. I mentally told myself that day that I really want to see this concert and that this could legit be my last day on earth but I want to see it.

My initial thought was that there wasn't enough security OUTSIDE of the festival where people are walking in. All these festivals have security inside but outside there's droves of people walking in and there's no one stopping anyone from doing something stupid. Anyways, later on that night there was a mass shooting on South Street and it just confirmed that sick feeling I had in my stomach.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CODE LEVEL RED! :damn: CODE LEVEL RED! :damn:

1200px-Hsas-chart_with_header.svg.png
So I guess we don't use those color charts when those dumbass Trump MAGATs are showing their asses.

There is literally no reason for terrorists to even attack the USA. Fugging MAGATs are already doing it.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man I’d imagine it would be tough to convince people that have to worry about the possibility of some nut shooting up a school or a grocery store or some shyt just cause he felt like it to worry about possible terrorist attacks. Might as well have fun cause your happiness is done and your goose is cooked. :yeshrug:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The wildest mass shooting in history and its just never acknowledged :picard:

The_Donald think Stephen Paddock was an FBI arms dealer and the Las Vegas shooting was an arm's deal 'gone wrong'

:patrice:

Maybe there's some truth in the middle. Ain't no way it was completely random though. Takes too much effort to go that postal.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Better heed those warnings. :hubie: Lay Low for a minute, brehs and brehettes.