Fed. judge rules that the Minority Business Dev. Agency must also assist whites

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's not like you bothered to look it up yourself before treating this like a wedge issue, no?
I actually did, I stay with receipts. But I had to go cook. Silly me, expecting yall to have any facts after 6 pgs of finger pointing.

Regardless I gave you another reason to care about this decision before blowing it off.
No, you did not. Our fate should never have been tied to "minorities" who got here yesterday in the first place.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I actually did, I stay with receipts. But I had to go cook. Silly me, expecting yall to have any facts after 6 pgs of finger pointing.

Sounds like you you were trying to set a trap then lol

No, you did not. Our fate should never have been tied to "minorities" who got here yesterday in the first place.

The judge said "minorities" was too specific, how the do you think he would rule on a black specific rule? Or a lineage based law?

I'm about to hop on a train but I look forward to your next spin :smile:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Sounds like you you were trying to set a trap then lol
:dahell:nikka, what? No, I just didn't finish looking. I still got the tabs open.

The judge said "minorities" was too specific, how the do you think he would rule on a black specific rule? Or a lineage based law?
In order to get anything lineage based, this "minority" shyt gotta be shut down first. It was never gonna be pretty or pleasant, we let it get too far.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You have zero answers or solutions. You're a bored troll or just stupid.

So your answer is to keep voting for nothing politically... Thats YOUR fukking answer right???:stopitslime: I guess all the angry black voters who feel the same way I do are trolls too..

Foh got all this anger for me but no solutions yourselves but just do the same exact thing for another 4 years. And another 4 years. And another 4 years...

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
So your answer is to keep voting for nothing politically... Thats YOUR fukking answer right???:stopitslime: I guess all the angry black voters who feel the same way I do are trolls too..

Foh got all this anger for me but no solutions yourselves but just do the same exact thing for another 4 years. And another 4 years. And another 4 years...

I don't have anger for you lol. You're just a joke / troll.

How bout you write a list of 20 things that a president should do that ONLY helps Black Americans... then tell us us exactly who to vote for to make them happen.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't have anger for you lol. You're just a joke / troll.

How bout you write a list of 20 things that a president should do that ONLY helps Black Americans... then tell us us exactly who to vote for to make them happen.

Oh so its ok for presidential candidates
To use black folks as foot stools and give no tangibles got it...:francis:

And notice he didnt answer MY question on what his plan is...:scust: and he wonders why black folks leaving. Cause of shyt like this...:beli:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

All this drama when you don't even live in a swing state. New York is going blue regardless, I hope you vote in your local elections at least.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All this drama when you don't even live in a swing state. New York is going blue regardless, I hope you vote in your local elections at least.

I do vote locally but thate not my gripe my gripe is asking these shills what are we getting specifically for our votes. Nothing right?!? So good luck in the election. No other group votes for nothing... :manny: I mean its simple no tangibles no votes

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They don’t see color and racism doesn’t exist. We’re snowflakes and just imagining all of this … they tell us.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Oh so its ok for presidential candidates
To use black folks as foot stools and give no tangibles got it...:francis:

And notice he didnt answer MY question on what his plan is...:scust: and he wonders why black folks leaving. Cause of shyt like this...:beli:

Lemme know when you get that list together.