Feet/Shin Cramps......

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brehs i got a lot of endurance as far as being able to run without getting winded but how in the fukk can i combat Feet/Shin cramps. Them shyts make me HATE running, so i normally hit the exercise bike once that sets in.

What's the best way to help running cramps brehs? :mjcry:

Daps
Brehs i got a lot of endurance as far as being able to run without getting winded but how in the fukk can i combat Feet/Shin cramps. Them shyts make me HATE running, so i normally hit the exercise bike once that sets in.

What's the best way to help running cramps brehs? :mjcry:
Are you getting enough water you might be dehydrated

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have pretty flat feet and have custom insoles that pretty much dead my shin splints. This is obvious one, but make sure you have some good footwear. Soles wear out fast and they start fukkin with your arch support, which leads to shinsplints.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I have pretty flat feet and have custom insoles that pretty much dead my shin splints. This is obvious one, but make sure you have some good footwear. Soles wear out fast and they start fukkin with your arch support, which leads to shinsplints.
I do, Reebok zigtecs

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Happened to me when I started to jump rope seriously again. Stretch properly, get your daily potassium and magnesium. I hear tiger balm works well too. I have bone issues on my hips/hands so i have a prescription for an anti inflammatory gel named "voltaren" I used it for a week on my shins and it went completely away. If they don't go away after a few weeks you might want to speak to your dr about it.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Feet stretch? :ld:
Yep get in child's pose. That stretches the top of your feet. Also focus on landing more flat footed where the impact is spread across the whole foot. That causes you to use more of your calf muscle. And if you're really serious about it buy some Altra Zero Drop running shoes. They train you to land with your whole foot. The only thing that ever gets sore when I run is my calves.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was having this same problem and started working out in some lebrons I bought a few years ago, huge difference now.