Fellow Coli members discuss Mike Brown, Ferguson, & where do we go from here (interview w/@BDizzle)

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
We should start reporting alot of these oppressive acts to overseas human rights groups: Amnesty International, Anti Slavery Int., Coalition for the International Criminal Court, Helsinki Commitee for Human Rights, Human Rights Without Frontiers, No Peace Without Justice etc.

a bunch of them that arent based in the U.S. (Avoid U.S. based ones like Human Rights Watch which are basically U.S. govt)

Maybe even charges at the International Criminal Court.

If our own govt wont help us, then it means we have to make the U.S. at least answer for what it does to its own people on the world stage. I think at the very least the international attention would be good for future network building with diaspora and African American - Africa relations.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
well the community in Oklahoma got burned down.....so if blacks start being successful all over in America, something VIOLENTLY will happen from the white ameriKKKan patriots.

blacks will need to fight and protect themselves, but until that day comes,im all for group economics, black owned businesses, afro centric schools,farming, black banks and globalization with Africa.
they are getting it in right now...

Here's the thing the store owner would have gotten 4-7 years in prison for doing nothing
he had to go through the embarrassment of being arrested

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?:smugwinfield:
:ohhh: Surprised you wasnt in

my man KP!!!! The Don

:salute:

Real talk I hold high respect for these two individuals views. Get them involved, I wouldn't even put myself forward infront of these brothers.