Find Another Finisher or You're Fired- Political John Cena

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
I went outside to cool down, and I was ready to quit, to walk out. That didn't seem like a healthy workplace environment. I came back in and John Cena was sitting there by the curtain and I figured that I'd cooled off and he'd cooled off so I'll try to apologize one more time. I said, "John, I'm super sorry about this. I really thought it was just a miscommunication." He looks over at me and says, "what was there to be miscommunicated? I asked you to stop using that finisher, are you stupid?" He wouldn't even allow me to apologize. Finally I was just like, yeah, I'll find another finisher. He and I never really talked after that. That's the whole story of John Cena making me feel like a six year old boy.
Look like a grown man and a hoe ass fakkit within a few sentences :mjlol:

Surprised Vince didn't hit him with the
iSevgOU2McvNp.jpg
as soon as he heard about it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If what he said is true then that's a bad look for Cena. especially since he was right there when he was demonstrating it on Dustin for Arn. Could have said something then. That whole thing of protecting finishers seems kinda tough, like there are certain moves as finishers or not that are pretty to keep exclusive (Figure four, sharpshooter etc), you pretty much run out of ideas.

But at the same time I been seeing some of his Reks' shoot interviews over the week and there's certain things he had an issue with which Im not too sure (he claimed he was getting paid $100k a year with flights paid for and said it wasn't enough to be on the road for 5 meals a day. I was like "Yall got catering too at the venues and the fukk you eating five meals for anyways?) So I don't know if there's more to it than hes saying it. I guess its tough to picture as a politican for dolo, if anything he seems too much of a company man and would boss up if he was told too. Hard to say tbh

I fully understand what he's saying about the traveling. There was a time where I was traveling a lot for work. I was gone from home for a full week every other week for like a year and a half making around 80-85 with all hotel rooms and flights paid for. That shyt broke me down mentally. Some people just ain't meant to constantly be gone from home. I have two daughters and was going crazy constantly being gone. It fukked up my dating life and my social life. And that was only being gone about half as long as these wrestlers travel for. I finally snapped and told my company they need to take me off the road.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I fully understand what he's saying about the traveling. There was a time where I was traveling a lot for work. I was gone from home for a full week every other week for like a year and a half making around 80-85 with all hotel rooms and flights paid for. That shyt broke me down mentally. Some people just ain't meant to constantly be gone from home. I have two daughters and was going crazy constantly being gone. It fukked up my dating life and my social life. And that was only being gone about half as long as these wrestlers travel for. I finally snapped and told my company they need to take me off the road.

I get all that but that's different than what he was saying in the interview. Like he was taking issue with the pay and Im like yo given the stories I hear about what non-Main Event Wrestlers make $100k seemed good especially for a dude like him. The travel didn't seem to be his issue, if it was then he really wasn't meant to be in the WWE.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I get all that but that's different than what he was saying in the interview. Like he was taking issue with the pay and Im like yo given the stories I hear about what non-Main Event Wrestlers make $100k seemed good especially for a dude like him. The travel didn't seem to be his issue, if it was then he really wasn't meant to be in the WWE.
Oh yeah, if he was bytching strictly about the money than that's ridiculous considering he was still a relative nobody who sold not a single ticket.