Fit2Fat2Fit

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
I remember when dude started to do this in the beginnning, I forgot all about it. He packed on that weight fast.

Manning's wife, Lynn, was prepared to see the physical changes in her husband, but didn’t expect the emotional and personality changes that came with the weight gain.

"His self-confidence, that completely went away and depleted," she said, explaining that he was "becoming lethargic, lazy, not helping around the house."

“I was in denial at first until she kept pointing out the things I was doing,” Manning said today on “Good Morning America.” “But I did become lazier. … I had less energy so I did become exhausted and I kept seeing how it affected our relationship because of that. And so that’s where the biggest surprise was, the emotional [part].

When Manning started his experiment on May 7, 2011, he had a 34.5-inch waist and 17-inch neck, and he weighed 193 pounds. Six months later, he had a 48-inch waist, 19-inch neck and he weighed 265 pounds. His clothes didn't fit.

'Fit2Fat2Fit' Author Drew Manning's Top 5 Weight Loss Mistakes to Avoid | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo! News

Crazy Personal Trainer, Drew Manning, Gets Obese On Purpose

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
From a marketing standpoint, this idea is genius. He'll soon be a much sought after trainer regardless of how inept he may or may not be as a trainer. I fukks with it.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'm surprised he doesn't have stretch marks. And here is another clip of his.

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
5. Focusing too much on weight. Weight is not the best measurement for overall health. You can lose weight in an unhealthy way, so just because you're losing weight doesn't mean you're becoming healthier. People need to focus more on becoming medically healthy first rather than just becoming skinny or weighing less.

95vdyb.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow I remember this dude. Crazy.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Makes me feel like a little bytch for not being able to get this final 5 lbs off.