"Florida Man" pulls out an AR-15 on an Uber driver when the Uber driver was dropping off his daughter.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I would have done the same :francis:

My 13 y/o hoe ass daughter runs off . I call two police stations and don’t get any help. Next thing I know she’s pulling up at night with a grown ass man? :gucci:

Making him lay face down was wild, but I def would have had it on me when I was questioning who the fukk he was.

Daps
No accountability......pointing the finger everywhere except where it needs to be pointed........that fact that he is military makes it even worse because he should know better than to act like that......dumb bytch think he Charles Bronson when he shouldnhave kept better tabs on that lil bop........he needs extra time.......and a dishonorable discharge.......don't give a fukk what he did........make him do Leavenworth time and then state time......out here shaming the military and veterans

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean, it's 2024, and you know your kid has a smartphone. at least your second or third thought wouldn't be "this guy is probably just an uber driver"?

if there was something nefarious going on, why the hell would he pull up to the house and drop her off? :dead:

this dude should be charged with kidnapping, or whatever the charge for this is

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lock his heaux ass up

Mans tweakin' cuz he thought his wife was just comin' from a Blacked shoot probably

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Innocent until proven guilty?!! He literally did the shyt in front of his daughter and her friends. Nothing he says makes sense because if she’s being dropped off wouldn’t that mean nothing he feared happened? WTF lock this goofy up. The fukked up part is Florida’s retarded stand your ground law so he’ll most likely get off.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I have daughters. Stuff like this will never not be weird to me.