Floyd has kicked trolling into hyperdrive

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Or he just wants to keep getting paid. I think he loves money that much. He's going to keep milking it until he can't no more.

Seeing that kind of bread is no joke but dude obviously has love for the sport. A lot of boxers would have fallen off by now and wouldn't stay as sharp as him. Only dude in this generation with this kind of focus is Bernard Hopkins.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this is another thing about floyd...he's not very entertaining outside the ring ora funny guy naturally...once in a while he does something thats :heh:but most of the time its :comeon:
???
Floyd is entertainment 24/7 outside the ring. training sessions, interviews Floyd is always entertaining

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Or he just wants to keep getting paid. I think he loves money that much. He's going to keep milking it until he can't no more.

Nah, if he loses, I think he stops, unless there is another fighter out there that can generate enough hype for him to come out of retirement.

this is another thing about floyd...he's not very entertaining outside the ring ora funny guy naturally...once in a while he does something thats :heh:but most of the time its :comeon:

That's what happens when you're acting :beli:
Yall think he will ever reach a billion? :lupe:

Tiger did, so why couldn't he? It would take him probably another few years, but if he kept fighting like he is, he could do it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
he gave that flabbergasted kid his hat. Kid was like :O the entire time. Thats my champ :to: