Floyd Mayweather is trolling us??

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Victor Ortiz pt. 2 in terms of the randomness of the opponent, if that's the case.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Yes, he's by talking up a Devon Alexander fight. It makes rather have the Guerrero fight.

Lesser of the two evils.

It's still fukking bullshyt tho, I want Marquez

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, he's by talking up a Devon Alexander fight. It makes rather have the Guerrero fight.

Lesser of the two evils.

It's still fukking bullshyt tho, I want Marquez
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXGVeFDITlk[/ame]
here ya go

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEKaIOzAOqc[/ame]

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's obviously posturing since when do Floyd mention something about negotiations

Who's price is he trying to knock down contrary to early whispers Guerrero camp claims their price has never been a issue, maybe he wants JMM to make up his mind and collect that check while he can..................

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why Would Anyone Wanna See Mayweather-Marquez Again :heh:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Devon Alexander's a way better fighter than Robert Guerrero, please be real here people

Devon would at least pose a concern with his speed, boxing abilty and athleticism. Floyd would turn Guerrero into a punching bag and y'all know it

Sent from my Comet using Tapatalk 2

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought Kell Brook was fighting Alexander besides Mayweather v Alexander is a horrible fight

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
I don't want to see Floyd fight Alexander or Guerrero. I want to see PBF fight the red-headed mexican Saul Alvarez. I'm serious. I paid for PBF's last 3 fights, but if it ain't Alvarez, it's a no-go. Period.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Devon Alexander's a way better fighter than Robert Guerrero, please be real here people

Devon would at least pose a concern with his speed, boxing abilty and athleticism. Floyd would turn Guerrero into a punching bag and y'all know it

:wtf: Devon is a horribly boring fighter, fam. This fool quit on TIM BRADLEY, at least Guererro would be exciting... Devon is going to run. That's why the fight makes no sense..

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I don't want to see Floyd fight Alexander or Guerrero. I want to see PBF fight the red-headed mexican Saul Alvarez. I'm serious. I paid for PBF's last 3 fights, but if it ain't Alvarez, it's a no-go. Period.

Saul is on under card, and they fight each other if they both win in May on Sept 14th for Mexican Independence Day

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

whether he better or not is debatable
but alexander is boring as fukk and doesnt deserve da fight
no one wants to see dat shyt