FLOYD MAYWEATHER ON WHO HIT HIM THE HARDEST AND TOUGHEST FIGHT; ANSWERS FAN QUESTIONS

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
He gave shyt answers.
So he will make a return i guess?

I often take what fighters say with a grain of salt when they get asked these types of questions.

Their egos get in the way. I remember Mayweather saying years ago that Emanuel Burton Augustus was his toughest fight, and not Jose Luis Castillo. A lot of people (not me, but the fight was close) thought Castillo won the first fight. Where as Augustus may have bloodied Mayweather's nose, but he also got the crap kicked out of him and won maybe 1 or 2 rounds.

James Toney says Mike McCallum was his best opponent. A guy whom Toney went 2-0-1 against, and not Roy Jones, who arguably won all 12 rounds when he faced Toney.

Then you got other guys like Roberto Duran and George Foreman who are just hilarious with their excuses

"Leonard didn't beat me, the IRS did"

"I was about to knock Ali out but I got distracted by my disloyal friend in the audience who was rooting for Ali. By the time I realized he betrayed me by rooting for Ali, the time had passed and Ali recovered"

:mjlol:

Daps
I can do a scouse accent and I can't even tell what this kid is saying:dahell:

Thats why whenever dudes on here talk about the british drinking tea and eating crumpets with a "cheerio good fella"
29177.jpg

they really need to go see a council estate:skip: in the north

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I often take what fighters say with a grain of salt when they get asked these types of questions.

Their egos get in the way. I remember Mayweather saying years ago that Emanuel Burton Augustus was his toughest fight, and not Jose Luis Castillo. A lot of people (not me, but the fight was close) thought Castillo won the first fight. Where as Augustus may have bloodied Mayweather's nose, but he also got the crap kicked out of him and won maybe 1 or 2 rounds.

James Toney says Mike McCallum was his best opponent. A guy whom Toney went 2-0-1 against, and not Roy Jones, who arguably won all 12 rounds when he faced Toney.

Then you got other guys like Roberto Duran and George Foreman who are just hilarious with their excuses

"Leonard didn't beat me, the IRS did"

"I was about to knock Ali out but I got distracted by my disloyal friend in the audience who was rooting for Ali. By the time I realized he betrayed me by rooting for Ali, the time had passed and Ali recovered"

:mjlol:
Beimg outscored doesn't mean it was a tough fight. Being beat on points and physically being beat on are two different things.

And if you know you fought poorly because of outside circumstances the fight you lost may not count as a tough fight