Floyd Mayweather VS Connor Mcgregor - Still in Talks (maybe)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
But is he gonna meet McGregor half court at the Heat game?... :jbhmm:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Guess I jumped the gun. That or Floyd wants to be the one to formally announce when things are signed through and through as he usually does.

2zgaob4.jpg

Yea AB fighting this Saturday, he gonna announce it there.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
NSAC said it's a long shot the fight happens but anything's possible w/ big money. The story came from "The Irish Sun" newspaper that got their info from someone from Connor's Gym.

:mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Guess I jumped the gun. That or Floyd wants to be the one to formally announce when things are signed through and through as he usually does.

2zgaob4.jpg

Until you see Conor McGregor has been released from his UFC contract, theres a 0.0% chance of the fight happening. Change the title of the thread

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only part of this circus match up that will be entertaining...

I might not even watch the fight to be honest...I truly see no point in it especially since there is no money to be made for me...

Floyd opening up -2500

If they get into a press conference scuffle...and Floyd get put in a chicken wing or some shyt :skip:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
We actually saw mayweather and pacquiao talking before the announcement

plus they had been several offers in the past prior lmao Manny didn't want to take the drug test

And Floyd said he would NEVER fight Pac and NEVER let Arum earn another dime off him during that time period too .......
Floyd clearly talks out of both sides of his mouth on this shyt so i don't know why his stans continually take everything he says at face value instead of realizing Floyd is a master business man who puts money first above all else
shyt ppl on here were saying this had no chance of going down a couple weeks ago :mjlol:

Its clear as day that Floyd and Connor both want this fight, I think they are working overtime to figure out a way to compensate Dana White/UFC